X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, formerly TheXboxCloud on vbulletin.com. Glad I found this site

How's it going. Just wanted to introduce myself. I was formerly TheXboxCloud on vbulletin.com

I've changed my username to Brad Padgett on vb.com and vb.org

I recently hosted a Xenforo board that ended up getting around 1,150 members but the traffic was too low so I decided to move back to vBulletin and start a new site more coherent in what I enjoy which is web design and coding for that matter. From experience I've realized that sites using vBulletin or IPB for that matter get more traffic. I can't say whether this is true for all sites but it's what I experienced myself.

I am no PHP developer as of yet but I am trying to learn and you have to start somewhere. At the moment I'm focusing my energy around web design and also learning php.

Anyways I hope you will welcome me in. I am a vBulletin forum owner now hopefully permanently.

Welcome Brad Padgett! Hope this site helps you learn more about vBulletin coding.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
      Welcome Brad Padgett! Hope this site helps you learn more about vBulletin coding.
      I'm sure it will Glenn and I appreciate your reply. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of modifications you have already. Got a question. Which modification is the one that let you put images in the users postbit? Like for donating and stuff like that?

I just started my board, however I'll need something like that once we get our feet off the ground. Thanks for welcoming me.

Comment

They are just user ranks. I added rank images to users who donated and bought my mods.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

They are just user ranks. I added rank images to users who donated and bought my mods.
          Oh I see. Nice. I guess you used CSS to have them next to eachother and not stack. Well nicely done. I will be looking to purchase mods in the future so I'm glad you have this site. Anyways I appreciate it.

Comment

There's an option in user ranks to stack the images or not.
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

There's an option in user ranks to stack the images or not.
              I haven't been working with vb for a while. I remember the option, I just recall it was an issue to use ranks in that way while still keeping staff ranks from being next to them.

Anyways I'm going to browse what mods are already on here. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Though mine has not been added for the coffee I bought Glenn yet. He must be too busy playing Basketball.

Welcome to vbmods.rocks Brad Padgett
                HostXNow - UK Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by webgeek247 View Post

Though mine has not been added for the coffee I bought Glenn yet. He must be too busy playing Basketball.

Welcome to vbmods.rocks Brad Padgett
                  Thanks. I got an eye on this site. Depending on how well my own site does (that's really depending), I can try and promote developers to come and help out.

Glad to be here.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                  X
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"