Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

I come from Germany, so sorry for my english
    At the moment I am working on my first vbulletin project.. and I am a bit discouraged because there are just such a few addons to customize it

So after days of searching through google I decided to register here and I hope to find some help, because I would really like to use vbulletin 5 for the project (and I donΒ΄t want to waste the 249$ I already spend )

I do not understand why there are not even enough addons to buy? I always thought that vbulletin is quite common and a lot of people use it?
    As my normal job is a webdesigner... unfortunately NOT a programmer... I often make use of purchasing plugins and addons or even hire a programmer if it gets too complicated.

So why is it so hard to find some add ons in this case? Or is vbulletin not a good solution anymore?

But anyway... I donΒ΄t want to give it up
    Last edited by shining; 03-05-2017, 08:33 AM.

Hi shining! Thanks for registering. You are in the right place to find vB5 mods. I mostly develop vB5 mods as you will find here. If you have any mod requests or suggestions, you could post in the New Modification Requests / Suggestions forum.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Cool I already did so

Though its a bit complicated for me to do it in english...

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"