X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Squarebirds.org

I'm Dave Dare, Webmaster at Squarebirds.org (1958 thru 1960 Ford Thunderbirds). Just a few days ago we upgraded from vB3.6 to vB5.4.5. I'm anxious to make our site as friendly as it was
    I am pensioned from a very long and rewarding career at Ford Motor Co., in Dearborn, Michigan., starting on the production line and working my way to become an Electrical Engineer at Body and Assembly Div., (a function of staff) in the Electrical Controls Group.

In my spare time (if there is such a thing) I overhaul classic Ford engines for members all over the world. I also do electrical and electronic side jobs (mostly for friends, car club members and relatives). Michigan winters keep me inside. Therefore, I sew car interiors, boat covers, Bimini tops, awnings, etc. Last summer I did two complete interiors for Amphicars (German-built amphibious cars from the mid 1960's).

Right now, I upgraded vB to version 5.4.5 and at the same time got away from Site5 and over to a server with PHP-7.1. The first issue was, our registration generated an error. That straightened out when we requested that PHP-iconv support be added to the server. I'm still looking for the forum calendar (with everyone's birthdays). Next, I want to delete the 'subscriptions' from the profile (control panel) and add it to the forum header as a button that links to our PayPal account.

I tried to upload a picture of our '59 Galaxie but your site kept generating errors. - Dave

Hi Dave! Thanks for signing up and for a good intro.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

The best introduction to date. Welcome!

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"