X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving a site, image displayed

I noticed on this site and a few others that when saving the page on my ios desktop the icon is either the sites ico file, or another used image. My question is how to determine which it is, and to configre that behavior.

I see this same behavior using firefox, the top sites on the "new tab" page.

Thanks in advance.
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

I don't know what you are exactly referring to.

Comment

Do you have an iPhone?
      If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

This is what I'm talking about on Firefox, same for iPhone when saving a link to the home screen, some show a logo, others don't.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	9265

Comment

I posted a topic about that a couple of months ago.

https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...android-pc-mac

Comment

Working...
          X