Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willie53
    replied
    The way i have been finding the proper icon color i want, i load the sprite_icons_vb_ltr into photoshop or some other photo editor and use the eyedrop tool then make a note of the hex number then go the to the stylevars click on the bold Icons which highlights all the stylevars in that group then scroll down untill you find a match to the hex number

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitch View Post

Does anyone have that "icon" guide?
    Not been written yet. It's a matter of finding the time.

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    You change the icon colours with stylevars in the same way you can change lots of other colours.

Once the release is finalised we'll put a quick guide together and post it up on the support forums.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	8856
    Does anyone have that "icon" guide?

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    vb 5.4 stable released updated test site all mods working

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    RC 3 available upgraded test site all mods working php7.2.2

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    now in members area vb5.4 rc2 upgraded test sited all working fine

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    commented on 's reply
    A working demo can be seen @ cometbar.co.uk

• willie53
    replied
    Ok been messing about with the sprite icons you can create some good looking themes with them i am working on a new theme at the moment and it is nearly done (and for the record i like dark themes)below is some pics of a theme i have almost finished and of course some of the looks are dependent on additional.css that i got from here.

Name:	forum.png
Views:	76
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	9171

Name:	newt.png
Views:	160
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	9172

Name:	post.png
Views:	92
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	9173

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Cool!

• willie53
    replied
    just noticed vb5.4 rc1 in members area have upgraded 1 test site all seems to be ok

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I don't see the issue as a guest on your site. Does the issue only happen for Admins?

Leave a comment:

• Mackey
    replied
    Originally posted by Mackey View Post

But another thing since I upgraded. When logged in as admin on my forum, the double speech icon for all channels shows unread and stays that way, no matter what I do.
    I'm quoting myself ... how sad. But anyway,
    If anyone has any idea, I'd appreciate some input. On my site the indicators for whether a channel is "read" or not remains in the "unread" status whenever I'm logged in as administrator. When I inspect the element it shows
    Code:
    <span class="icon b-icon b-icon__speech-double-m--blue .b-icon__speech-double-m--gray"></span>
    In the template
    "display_Forums_item" starting at line 66 it reads
    Code:
    <span class="icon b-icon <vb:if condition="$forum['is_new']">b-icon__speech-double-m--blue<vb:else />b-icon__speech-double-m--gray</vb:if>"></span>
    <div class="forum-info<vb:if condition="$forum['rss_enabled']"> forum-info-has-rss</vb:if>">
    So all I can figure is that it's something to do with that. When I posted about this on the vBulletin forum no one seems to know what I'm talking about. I'm wondering if maybe one of the mods I've done could have changed something? (I'm not pointing fingers Glen!! just wondering if this rang any bells).

Leave a comment:

• Mackey
    replied
    I finally figured it out. It's not hard. I just had to read Wayne Luke's explanation a couple of times. I guess the thing that was throwing me was that you have to change a variable with a color in the name, to a different color. So one of my blues is now orange. Seems to me they could just make something like printer's color blocks along the bottom that are designated with a number. Then the icon variable would just be, for example "icon_color_23" or whatever. Otherwise you have to remember that your green is yellow and your blue #4 orange. For example, I started one below, (but got tired of numbering them).

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.jpg Views:	1 Size:	53.7 KB ID:	8859

But another thing since I upgraded. When logged in as admin on my forum, the double speech icon for all channels shows unread and stays that way, no matter what I do.

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Mark

• Mark.B
    replied
    You change the icon colours with stylevars in the same way you can change lots of other colours.

Once the release is finalised we'll put a quick guide together and post it up on the support forums.

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	8856

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"