Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willie53
    replied
    I will be listing which sprite icon stylevar changes each one shortly but remember the colours that change are global so if you change any that has white to say green all icons with white in it will turn green

Leave a comment:

• delicjous
    replied
    Originally posted by Mackey View Post
    The Vbulletin 5 staff seem to pride themselves on being unclear. I still don't understand how you're supposed to change the colors of the sprite icons.
    There are some new stylevars to change the color of the icons. You find it under category icons.

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    commented on 's reply
    I was wondering the same thing in plain and simple terms for some of the less experienced like me.

• Mackey
    replied
    The Vbulletin 5 staff seem to pride themselves on being unclear. I still don't understand how you're supposed to change the colors of the sprite icons.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    That's cool! Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    started a topic Vb 5.4 Alpha1

Vb 5.4 Alpha1

Upgraded my 2 sites without problems all mods work as expected.
    I have really tested it out on my live sites yet doing it on my test sites and the 2 things i like with this is the inclusion of the sprite icons also the ability to add items to the help menu
    examples of this is custom bbcodes also any custom modules such as Drag and Drop from here lets the members know what is new and how to use it example below is a help item i created for Drag and Drop it is a bit basic now but with time you can create some really useful help topics.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	752
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	8807

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"