X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Free Apps

Just found this site that has if not a large selection of free apps but an ecclectic one and a few that are exceptional i have already used this site and got 3 apps 2 of which are a must have.
    1)Winmerge (great for comparing 2 files if you are editing any code or templates)
    2)Notepad++ (Now this one is really useful if you want to rename a file type that is lets say long winded in windows of course i am talking about .htaccess simply open the htaccess.txt file then save as .htaccess job done)
    The site is found Here
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2017-04-13_13-17-44.png Views:	1 Size:	176.8 KB ID:	3923

Above is the full list for free version there is also a pro version which is paid for that has a more comprehensive list
    Last edited by willie53; 04-13-2017, 03:51 PM.
    Wise men say nothing Fools never listen

Thanks for sharing willie53!

Just want to share a little trick in renaming htccess on Windows. I think I already mentioned this in another thread here but here it is again: Rename it to .htaccess. (note the leading and trailing dots)

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

yes i did read that article and did find it very useful i just used .htaccess as an example what i do like about notepad++ is that it supports over 60 filetypes which is very handy if you are working say between sql,json,php xml etc you can do all this from one editor rather than using 3 or 4 different editors to accomplish the same result

Wise men say nothing Fools never listen

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"