X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new theme

I am working on a new theme for Vb 5.3.0 which i may or may not release.
    Some people may be offended by it this it is not my intention to offend any one i have created this because it has a meaning to me which is to long to go into, the highlights are i was brought up in a country that had 30 years of terrorist acts of violence where over 3000 lost their lives this theme is to remember those who have died through acts of terror for this i am using what i consider the most tragic act of terrorism this century.
    It is still a work in pogress.
    Let me know what you think The link to the snapshot is Here
    Wise men say nothing Fools never listen

Originally posted by willie53 View Post
    I am working on a new theme for Vb 5.3.0 which i may or may not release.
    Some people may be offended by it this it is not my intention to offend any one i have created this because it has a meaning to me which is to long to go into, the highlights are i was brought up in a country that had 30 years of terrorist acts of violence where over 3000 lost their lives this theme is to remember those who have died through acts of terror for this i am using what i consider the most tragic act of terrorism this century.
    It is still a work in pogress.
    Let me know what you think The link to the snapshot is Here
    I like the concept of your theme, Willie. There's no reason to apologize to anyone whose offended about remembering the day America lost so many. I dig the Patriotism.

As a suggestion, you have the Twin Towers in the background. Why not color scheme the rest of the site Red White and Blue? Perhaps a Star as category icon etc? I think the default red template may be a nice starting point? The right hand side of the background is kinda empty. Maybe a flag at half mast?

I usually search the web for ideas. Here's one for Wordpress which may be of inspiration.

Click image for larger version  Name:	templateno80.jpg Views:	1 Size:	147.4 KB ID:	3491

Enjoy,
    William

Comment

• willie53
      willie53 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have another look and see what you think of the other image beside it

Originally posted by willie53 View Post
    Have another look and see what you think of the other image beside it
    I like it Willie! Looking good.

Enjoy,
    William

Comment

I like it too.....

Comment

Love it!
        Dotti

Comment

I like the nav bar a lot and the choice of font. Great work.

Comment

Ok i made a few tweaks to it and put it on my live site for a short period of time if you want to see it on live site then just click link in siggy
            Wise men say nothing Fools never listen

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
            X
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"