X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading to 5.6.2

I believe I saw a post on the vbulletin forum that someone had to uninstall some mods to get the upgrade to install properly. Wasn't that you NumNum ?

I'm wondering if you uninstalled all your vbmod mods.

Thanks

That is correct, Mackey

When I first tried to install 5.6.2 I got the following error on install on my test site, install was aborted.

"An error has occurred with your database. Please contact vBulletin Support for assistance.

Module: 562a4, Step 1 Database Error:-1

Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 8126. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs

Query:

### vBulletin Database Alter ### ALTER TABLE user ADD moderatornotificationoptions INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 15

Script: 562a4
    Step:
    1"

It was reported here.

The link also explains my workaround to what needed to be done to resolve the issue. I uninstalled all my mods first, then installed the upgrade, then re-installed my mods.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"