Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Purchased A Plug In With Install Lately?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Anyone Purchased A Plug In With Install Lately?

And if so did Glenn surface for that? Just wondering if that is the only way to get ahold of him. Does he still perform those tasks if you send the money? Is there any response whatsoever? Maybe his wife? A pop up? A warning? An error?

Im so invested in Glenn im panicked. I need a VB tech bad.

Just a thought. Would moving to the cloud make things easier? Yes there would be less mods available, but still enough to have a custom site.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
      Just a thought. Would moving to the cloud make things easier? Yes there would be less mods available, but still enough to have a custom site.
      Im not sure we can transfer data?

Comment

Contact Joshua in the sales office. I don’t see any reason why not. You can then add Glenns compatible cloud mods for any customization. I have quite a few and would be willing to go over them at some point if needed. I miss Glenn also, but you always need to be able to ultimately control your own site. Never depend solely on someone else.

Comment

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          To add,, I’m no rocket scientist either and we are probably both close to the same knowledge level. I have learned a lot from Glenn’s help, but ultimately I understood what was done so I can survive on my own. The help I get from Wayne, over on the other site for basic functionality issues is all you will need.

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
        Sage advice.

As Mitch states, get ahold Josua. Seems I remember reading they offer free transfer service.

Comment

Thanks guys. It was things like the hack clean up i cant do. Plug ins that require admin panel stuff. I guess long term i just need to learn how to update the forum. And i cant re-install the plug ins i have purchased from Glenn because the download only lasts like 6 months or something. I have to repurchase them. lol No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            Thanks guys. It was things like the hack clean up i cant do. Plug ins that require admin panel stuff. I guess long term i just need to learn how to update the forum. And i cant re-install the plug ins i have purchased from Glenn because the download only lasts like 6 months or something. I have to repurchase them. lol No way.
            You don't need to repurchase anything. Once purchased all the mods are yours forever and no one can take them from you.

If you refer to installation service from Glenn's side, well that's something else.

And as a final word, if you ever consider moving to Cloud that will be your biggest mistake ever.

Comment

Originally posted by zoran_dj View Post

You don't need to repurchase anything. Once purchased all the mods are yours forever and no one can take them from you.

If you refer to installation service from Glenn's side, well that's something else.

And as a final word, if you ever consider moving to Cloud that will be your biggest mistake ever.
              Honestly just want to find a tech i can pay the 100 to do updates like i did with Glenn. It was easy.

The download i have for the "Alter Topic Views" plug in says its expired. Im sure Glenn would give it to me again for free. But hes gone. So in order to fix this plug in which is now missing in my admin panel....i would need have to pay for it again to generate a new order.

Comment

You want to tell me that you didn't save this mod anywhere on your PC for later use or in case you open another forum?

Why did you remove this modification from your forum anyways?

EDIT: Please remove the above picture, because it contains sensitive data.

Comment

I have every download from VBmods. Just not that one. I dont know what happened. And im certain Glenn would have no problem resending one for me. When he gets back. lol

I also dont know why the plug in disappeared on my forum.

Im willing to take 100% blame. I just need another copy of it. And the only way to do that for free is through glenn. Or i can buy it again and have it automatically sent.

Comment

He is obliged to contact customers of professional installation service, and I'm sure he will.

Regarding your problem, I would not purchase the modification again but would wait for an answer.

The modification could not disappear from alone. I am sure that somehow you did something wrong.

Comment

Yes like i said im sure i am to blame. But the reality with Glenn gone is that is would need to buy it again to trigger the auto send feature with the file. I must have deleted a small folder that i had placed it in.

Glenns well being is of utmost importance here.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                      X
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"