X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

semrush ahrefs protection

Hello! How to protect vb 5 forum from semrush.com analyze ?

OK... Analyze *U* say!

WELL~ before i attempt to do so. I'll have to introduce you & *U* to a very, very good friend of mine. He, since I'm male but could be a She & sometimes even tackles me from that Perspective.

Name: * It seems *
    Location; 1 nano second to the rear of *i*.
    SO~
    1] never heard of ANY edge to the USSR that offers any sort of opportunity... to learn to be a surfer, let alone also practice...to perfection.

2] It is possible that *U* the poster are not actually from Moscow or the USSR.... BUT even so
    a} very, VERY difficult , since interest proclaimed is I.T.
    b} to think *U* have no idea of the FEAR~ I.T. coders... from the whole of that region, former and old... *are* still having on the rest of the western world.
    c} I even had AND then closed a hosting platform from that region for a x.its.tongue.net website. 3yrs ago
    d} Still getting emails from them saying they will delete that site unless I restart. So far 2 times a year.... enough already.

3] as for your post... I too have tried such provocative posts on other forums AND... Troll, was the immediate response. NOT say that that is the case here with *U*
    .......... AND~ whilst *I* would normally disregard your post, I also feel that both value of trolls and security AND a discourse in and around those subjects would be ALSO of benefit to other Forum owners
    SO~ Analyse... THAT. (views 10 19.02.2019)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Me and my delusionals.png Views:	2 Size:	141.7 KB ID:	16641

Comment

If you own some IT forum, any competitor can grab your keywords, search requests and etc..

Comment

SO! further analysis,

1] *U* are not interested in OTHER Forum owners.
        2] your original posting had nothing to do with analysing anything what-so-ever.
        3] *U* are a troll.
        4] IF NOT~ analyse... as asked for,
        5] explain... what, when, where and how *U* came across... the IT you mention in your 1st post.
        6] failure to do so will... TAKE ME RIGHT OUT OF THIS Conversation.

AND~ remember, TONGUE 1, Just ONE... yours only when responding.
        7] I do not want to hear what *U* think others think... in other words.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"