Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum cooperation

Hi.

I've build recently a forum. And I'm looking if someone is interested to cooperate and help grow up the forum.

Thanks

Maybe you can describe a little more about the forum to give members here idea what your forum is about.

Comment

Forum is about world politics and debates.
      So is there anyone interested to join, then I'll be happy.

Thinking soon for advertising the forum.

Comment

Hmmmm,

Sympathy for the devil......& still wanting *a cook*?

Now I have done as much as I can with the little *U* have made available HERE!
        & see only 2 hooks - Senior Member *with* Forum BUT no link, as suggested by Glenn?
        AND... In England located.

Well as Glenn can confirm, I do have a forum of my own-currently *with* Glenn and at no small cost being knocked onto THE SHAPE *i* want. What He does not know till back again, is that *i* would kick that cost even higher... $1500 to ensure that that is the case BEFORE opening or suggesting any of you take a peek at it.

Not sure if that be also the case with you and other Forum owners & as said, I can see reasons for not being as yet proud of your forums BUT~ must say too, that no Directory to already made forums is *i* believe also grounds to the Failure...of Forums in general.
        Social media also of course playing a part.

NOW~ I personally have joined other so called Political / debating forums only to find that *ITs MEMBERS* Owners too, prefer to sup with long spoons and always either anonymously or with a icon & so little *meat*........ that to quite frank...... lead me to postings mY way with them.
        Result... always banned... BUT~ repeat BUT~ them leaving said posting up on their Forums.
        AND~ to be even more frank, if indeed possible... months even yrs later... with nigh on more views that any of their so called *Senior Members.
        Proof;

https://www.forumbox.co.uk/forum/thread/11211-man-have-i-found/

http://www.englisc-gateway.com/bbs/t...my-contention/

I have also found that both of those follow a trend i have seen upon many others that I've visited... a SHORT list of active members, many registered true. BUT ?

NOW~ I'm not sure just what you mean by *co-operation* BUT~ from the look of information posted by you..... A Long Spoon... seems to be the *IT* of it.

You may very well ask, why then bother posting this response?
        THE ANSWER *IS*:
        I am looking for a General Discussion Forum... IN ENGLAND... to which i can direct *without fear of banning* sons, husbands, brothers and boyfriends...... of THE Mothers MY FORUM intends to DRIVE *into*... it's arms.

IF NOW~ still willing........ GIVE MORE MEAT... or close me & my interests DOWN NOW~ It really *IS* better to find out NOW than spend.. any more time, considering YOu as an option.

IF *U* still feel ?
        WELL... start here!

Click image for larger version  Name:	1920x1080 THE LIE good.png Views:	1 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	16653

31 views... no likes 20/02/19

Comment

Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post
          Hmmmm,

Sympathy for the devil......& still wanting *a cook*?

Now I have done as much as I can with the little *U* have made available HERE!
          & see only 2 hooks - Senior Member *with* Forum BUT no link, as suggested by Glenn?
          AND... In England located.

Well as Glenn can confirm, I do have a forum of my own-currently *with* Glenn and at no small cost being knocked onto THE SHAPE *i* want. What He does not know till back again, is that *i* would kick that cost even higher... $1500 to ensure that that is the case BEFORE opening or suggesting any of you take a peek at it.

Not sure if that be also the case with you and other Forum owners & as said, I can see reasons for not being as yet proud of your forums BUT~ must say too, that no Directory to already made forums is *i* believe also grounds to the Failure...of Forums in general.
          Social media also of course playing a part.

NOW~ I personally have joined other so called Political / debating forums only to find that *ITs MEMBERS* Owners too, prefer to sup with long spoons and always either anonymously or with a icon & so little *meat*........ that to quite frank...... lead me to postings mY way with them.
          Result... always banned... BUT~ repeat BUT~ them leaving said posting up on their Forums.
          AND~ to be even more frank, if indeed possible... months even yrs later... with nigh on more views that any of their so called *Senior Members.
          Proof;

https://www.forumbox.co.uk/forum/thread/11211-man-have-i-found/

http://www.englisc-gateway.com/bbs/t...my-contention/

I have also found that both of those follow a trend i have seen upon many others that I've visited... a SHORT list of active members, many registered true. BUT ?

NOW~ I'm not sure just what you mean by *co-operation* BUT~ from the look of information posted by you..... A Long Spoon... seems to be the *IT* of it.

You may very well ask, why then bother posting this response?
          THE ANSWER *IS*:
          I am looking for a General Discussion Forum... IN ENGLAND... to which i can direct *without fear of banning* sons, husbands, brothers and boyfriends...... of THE Mothers MY FORUM intends to DRIVE *into*... it's arms.

IF NOW~ still willing........ GIVE MORE MEAT... or close me & my interests DOWN NOW~ It really *IS* better to find out NOW than spend.. any more time, considering YOu as an option.

IF *U* still feel ?
          WELL... start here!

Click image for larger version Name:	1920x1080 THE LIE good.png Views:	1 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	16653

31 views... no likes 20/02/19

So you want my forum link I guess

Comment

NO! or at least not until you help me here address an issue that I have seen HERE and elsewhere, to be one that requires, to those such as *i* , a little more than just curious about posts..... made along the lines you have made. ~ Information (meat- to cook)

Forum CO-operation *means* what exactly ? { i.e.~ YOU open conversations to get *upTAKE*~ the operative WORD in that *is* YOU...open ect }

FORUM *opens* AREA * Chit-chat*, which means what exactly?

FORUM *claims* Support be part of Forums identity AND recognises too, part of selling a constantly changing Platform vBMODs.

OTHERS use *support* for other reasons INCLUDING *supporting-the Idea that FORUMs are intended to allow for the FREE flow of opinions and Ideas......upon them.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	registartion step 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	831.4 KB
ID:	17233

Comment

Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post
              NO! or at least not until you help me here address an issue that I have seen HERE and elsewhere, to be one that requires, to those such as *i* , a little more than just curious about posts..... made along the lines you have made. ~ Information (meat- to cook)

Forum CO-operation *means* what exactly ? { i.e.~ YOU open conversations to get *upTAKE*~ the operative WORD in that *is* YOU...open ect }

FORUM *opens* AREA * Chit-chat*, which means what exactly?

FORUM *claims* Support be part of Forums identity AND recognises too, part of selling a constantly changing Platform vBMODs.

OTHERS use *support* for other reasons INCLUDING *supporting-the Idea that FORUMs are intended to allow for the FREE flow of opinions and Ideas......upon them.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	registartion step 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	831.4 KB
ID:	17233
              Here you go.

https://worldpoliticsforums.com

Comment

AGAIN THEN !

NO! ... *u* say *U* want those that will co-operate in the success of *YOUR* Forum.

AND~ *U* say *u* want it from *HERE*........ SO ! 1st HERE...

AND~ to put it bluntly... why on earth would *i* bother to waste any time ~ IF *U* a] do not or will not in the 1st instance underSTAND NO! or at least not until...etc, etc.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	head above.png Views:	2 Size:	263.6 KB ID:	17239

Comment

Working...
                X