X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vB5.4.4

vBulletin 5.4.4 Connect Release Candidate 1 is now available for download by licensed customers. This is a preview release and not recommended for production servers. Setting your Home Page When saving a page in Site Builder, you can now set it as your site's homepage. This will allow more customization without the

Routing Improvements

The Routing System has been re-factored and had many fixes applied. These changes have made the system more robust so that you're less likely to lose pages or create inaccessible changes. The new changes require that every page has a URL prefix. The URL prefix was not required for the homepage previously. The system will update your current homepage to have a prefix during the upgrade process.

If you have any Add-on Products that work with the routing system, you may need to update them in order for them to work with vBulletin 5.4.4 and higher.
    Hopefully this doesn't cause Glenn to much issue with all of his hard work.

Thanks for sharing NumNum. I'll upgrade my test server to 5.4.4 and test (and fix if needed) my mods that may be affected by this URL prefix change.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"