X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raffles for vB Cloud

Glenn, would it be possible to do something like this for Cloud? I mentioned it while discussing style work with Hanafi of Sultan Themes and he told me I should mention it here.
    I would like to hold raffles on my forum and may need a custom page for this. In my mind, the user would click Raffles (or some similar name) menu item on Navbar and be taken to a page where we feature an image (or multiple images) of what we are giving away aligned with a description box describing the item. We will also be able to define that there will be X number of entries sold for $X each. Below the images and description would be a numbered list of people who have entered and blanks for slots that have not been purchased yet. As long as there are blank spots, users would be able to buy a slot or slots via Paypal. Once they have paid, their name appears in the slot. Once all slots are sold, I will use some random number generator found elsewhere to pick the winner. Would be nice to have all of this take up the left two-thirds of the page with a one-third sidebar on the right that shows a single image and title of past raffles along with the name of the winner.

This is not possible with vBCloud as it requires integrating with Paypal. But it's still possible but it would require all manual steps. Like when someone purchased a ticket, you'd have to manually update the list of entries.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I thought that may be the case. I'm still interested even if it will require some manual steps.

Comment

After you created the page using Static HTML module, you would manually update the list of entries whenever someone pays on Paypal.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"