X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Mod Post Footer Go To Top for vBCloud

This modification adds "Top" button in the footer of each post next to the Like button. Clicking this button exactly does what the "Go To Top" button in the page footer does which is to scroll to the top of the page with animation. This should help moving back to the top quickly when reading long list of posts. This is an unobtrusive alternative solution to other mods that display a floating Top button that stays in place as you scroll the page, which can be distracting to some users.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	3.4 KB ID:	11445

Features:
    • Works well with counterpart mod Post Footer Go To Bottom.
    • This is for vBCloud only. For self-hosted vB5, refer to this mod.
    • Top button works even after editing a post or after posting a reply or comment as expected. Those actions perform AJAX submissions which doesn't reload the page. Normally, button actions would get lost after dynamically adding/replacing a post if not done correctly.
    • Top button appears wherever post footer is displayed - Topic page, Search Results page (Activity view), Latest Activity tab and My Subscriptions tab on homepage, Activities tab and Subscribed tab on Profile page
    • RTL support.

Version History:
    v1.1
    • Updated to work better with Post Footer Go To Bottom mod.
    • Updated to use Template Hook system.
    v1.0
    • Initial version

Price: $10

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Need help or not comfortable installing this mod? Purchase the installation service below:

Product Installation Add-On: $20
    Purchase this product add-on to get professional installation of this mod from us.

Add to Cart View Cart

Don't have a PayPal account yet or want to use a new account to purchase this mod? Sign up with PayPal now and get $5 reward!

Want to pay using Credit/Debit Card? Contact us and we will send you an invoice where you can use your own card.

Last edited by glennrocksvb; 03-07-2022, 07:22 PM. Reason: Released v1.1
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Thanks Glenn for getting this done.
    Love it

Comment

glennrocksvb Hi. Thank you very much for this mod. I just bought it for my new vbcloud portal and so I contribute to the VBMods project.rock.

Worked perfectly

Best regards,

Comment

Released v1.1 to use Template Hook system and to make it work better with Post Footer Go To Bottom mod. Customers notified for the new download link and first post updated.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"