X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topic titles I think

I was looking to change the font for these titles but can't seem to find how to do it, I am probably looking right at it and just can't see it. Also can the small speech bubbles be changed for another image ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 07.59.37.png
Views:	537
Size:	414.3 KB
ID:	10252

Turn on edit site, go to AdminCP > Channel Management (specifically Channel Manager), then scroll down to whichever channel you want to change and on the controls portion it will say edit channel. Click go and inside there is a channel title box where you can change it.

Comment

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by pgreenway View Post
        Turn on edit site, go to AdminCP > Channel Management (specifically Channel Manager), then scroll down to whichever channel you want to change and on the controls portion it will say edit channel. Click go and inside there is a channel title box where you can change it.
        Where you can change the font ?

Comment

Thank you for the link above, I can get it to work but the image ends up over the title and if I reduce the size it looks ok on the iMac but doesn’t work well on mobile.

Comment

I have used the code you suggested and it all works great on iMac and iPad but on mobile its not great. Any idea how this can be fixed please ?

You can see in the pics on mobile it moves the topic title and the text seems to overlay.

Name:	IMG_0388.PNG
Views:	72
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	10321

Name:	IMG_0389.PNG
Views:	69
Size:	718.6 KB
ID:	10322

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie View Post
              I was looking to change the font for these titles but can't seem to find how to do it, I am probably looking right at it and just can't see it. Also can the small speech bubbles be changed for another image ?

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 07.59.37.png
Views:	537
Size:	414.3 KB
ID:	10252
              Stevie, how are you including the images like this?

Comment

Can you adapt this solution to show the same new/old icons for the Topics as well once you click into a Forum?

Comment

Originally posted by GM Junkies View Post

Stevie, how are you including the images like this?
                  I sized and uploaded images to imgur then used the the channel description box to link.

AdminCP- Channel Management - Channel Manager - then click on the channel you want and add your link to the description box

Comment

Thanks... I thought of that just after posting. Being out of vBulletin for some years and coming back in on Cloud has my head spinning and over-complicating some things. I already miss not having the self-hosted version! lol

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"