• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried, it's bug with pulsating CSS code. so had to revert style back

Comment

Very very cool. Thank you.
      Right before name works great for me.
      I'll see if I can put that in here. Maybe only works with my mods. Maybe useful for others.

css_additional
      Code:
          top: 67px; /* you may have to tweak this if you move it from the default position */
          left: -9px; /* you may have to tweak this if you move it from the default position */
      conversation_userinfo - for me it was around line 31
      Code:
          <div class="b-userinfo__details">
              {vb:set schemaAuthor.itemprop, name}
              <div class="author h-text-size--14">
      <!-- moving online indicator -->
      <span class="b-icon b-icon__status--<vb:if condition="$conversation['online'] == 'online'">green<vb:else />gray</vb:if> "></span>
      <!-- end -->
                  <strong><vb:if condition="$conversation['userid'] > 0"><a href="{vb:url 'profile', {vb:raw conversation}}" {vb:schema schemaAuthor}></vb:if><vb:if condition="isset($conversation['musername'])">{vb:raw conversation.musername}<vb:elseif condition="isset($conversation['authorname'])" />{vb:raw conversation.authorname}<vb:else />{vb:phrase guest}</vb:if><vb:if condition="$conversation['userid'] > 0"></a></vb:if></strong>

Comment

Amending my previous post with new findings to save anyone time.
        Placing the online indicator before the username makes its location change based on length of username. But the awesome glowey indicator does not change with it.
        As I really like the look of having the online indicator right before the name, especially with the messaging icon right after, I had to make the hard decision of disabling the awesome glowey thing.
        I'm sure some coding could be done to change that but that will have to go pretty low on the list.
        Still a great mod. Might use it for something else. Thanks again, Glenn. You rock.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"