X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Mod Post Footer Go To Bottom Button

This modification adds "Bottom" button in the footer of each post. Clicking this button scrolls to the bottom of the page with animation. This should help scrolling to the bottom quickly when reading long posts.

Features:
    • Works well with the counterpart mod Post Footer Top Button.
    • Does not require editing templates. Just upload the product XML and you're done.
    • Bottom button works even after editing a post or after posting a reply or comment as expected. Those actions perform AJAX submissions which doesn't reload the page. Normally, button actions would get lost after dynamically adding/replacing a post if not done correctly.
    • Bottom button appears wherever post footer is displayed - Topic page, Search Results page (Activity view), Latest Activity tab and My Subscriptions tab on homepage, Activities tab and Subscribed tab on Profile page
    • RTL support.
    • Internationalization support via Phrase system.

Compatibility:
    • Compatible with vB5 and 6 (self-hosted)
    • Not compatible with vBCloud. For vBCloud, refer to this mod.​​​

Price: $10

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Need help or not comfortable installing this mod? Purchase the installation service below:

Product Installation Add-On: $20
    Purchase this product add-on to get professional installation of this mod from us.

Add to Cart View Cart

Don't have a PayPal account yet or want to use a new account to purchase this mod? Sign up with PayPal now and get $5 reward!

Want to pay using Credit/Debit Card? Contact us and we will send you an invoice where you can use your own card.

Last edited by glennrocksvb; 10-31-2023, 10:23 PM. Reason: Added vB6 compatibility
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Thank you!
    The Linux Community has given me much. I do what I can to return the favor!

Comment

Installed. Sweet.

Thank you for your extremely supportive nature and incredible knowledge of the workings of vBulletin. You are worth more than your weight in gold!
      The Linux Community has given me much. I do what I can to return the favor!

Comment

• glennrocksvb
        glennrocksvb commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your kind words

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"