• Show
Clear All

• Archetribe
    replied
    Any updates on this, anyone?

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not aware of any mod, unfortunately.

• Archetribe
    replied
    I voted and posted on that thread. But in the meantime is there any other way? Like a mod? I saw one for VB 4...

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    replied
    They are to busy rolling out new stuff which creates bugs and havoc. Fine tuning what is there falls on deaf ears

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    replied
    That is a great example, and why it should be a feature in the software. I see there is a feature request to add this to the software and have voted for it. I recommend everyone who would like to see it head over and cast your vote (upper right corner select the plus icon).

Leave a comment:

• Archetribe
    started a topic Unvote or Change Vote on Polls

Unvote or Change Vote on Polls

This is a crucial feature for my forum, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. We used to run a facebook forum on similar topics, which revolve around personal archetypes and self discovery. As the discussion unfolds, people change their vote. Without this the discussions go dead.

Is there some mod to allow users to unvote or change votes? I've searched far and wide but haven't found it for vb5, only vb 4.

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"