Clear All

Will look into it.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
      Note: This mod is only designed to work specifically in Topic view which is used in Forum channel module (forum display page) and Search module.
      Are you planning to expand this to other views like Today's Posts? Your neat plugin is making my members lazy and wanting this to work there to

Comment

Originally posted by 420 View Post
        Are you planning to expand this to other views like Today's Posts?
        Request granted. Check the first post to get the updated version 1.1
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks a lot! Just traded 4 cups of coffee for your "Main Navigation Menu Dropdown"

• glennrocksvb
          glennrocksvb commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers!

Drives me nuts that the vB5 didn't include this feature by default!

Thanks for this!

Comment

Hi Glenn, there is problem with unicode characters in thread title and Microsoft Edge browser (Microsoft Edge 38.14393.1066.0)
          Every link that has unicode chars redirects to 404

Comment

Part or the original URL:
            Code:
            1646-vilniaus-sporto-rūmų-ir-Žalgirio-stadiono-teritorija?p=1574642#post1574642
            After redirect that's what it looks like in browser URL bar:
            Code:
            1646-vilniaus-sporto-rūmų-ir-Žalgirio-stadiono-teritorija/page93#post1574642

Comment

• glennrocksvb
              glennrocksvb commented
              Editing a comment
              That issue happens even without this mod, right? I saw that issue in vbulletin.com before.

Hey glennrocksvb this mod doesnt seem to be working for me on 5.3.2. I uploaded and installed the product as instructed but I cant seem to find the option to modify the product in settings>options?

Comment

Did you scroll all the way down in the dropdown? It would be anywhere at the bottom.
              Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
              A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I did, I even uninstalled it and installed it twice with the same results, its nowhere to be found.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                  glennrocksvb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't have no idea what's wrong until I see your set up.

I think there is something wrong with this mod since I updated to vb 5.3.3

When clicking the last page link in a topic I am redirected to the first page..
                This only happens the first time I click the link. The second time I am redirected to the right page number.

Also I would link to remove the link in the footer:

"Redirect Topic Title Add-on by vBMods.rocks"

I already donated a cup of coffee for this mod. Would you mind if the link was removed?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                  glennrocksvb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can you post a link?

Glenn, is it possible to add a button to the "Conversation Toolbar" to do this exact functionality? Users are begging for a "First Unread" button that goes right on the "Conversation Toolbar". I am calling the topic navigation toolbar the "conversation toolbar" because that's what it appears to be called in CSS. I have no idea what it's really called.

Comment

If you put a "First Unread" button in the conversation toolbar, then it means you have opened the topic and it might have already loaded the post you haven't read. Which means clicking "First Unread" button might not do what it's supposed to do since you might not have any unread posts anymore.
                  Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                  A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Ah, interesting. Then I am probably confused on what the users are asking for. They said this button was available in vb4. Was that probably on the page of the list of topics that your mod is implemented on?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                      glennrocksvb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      First unread has been implemented in the topic list in vB. What this mod does is simply to integrate the 2 separate blue buttons Go to last post or Go to first unread with the topic title.

Gotcha. There are complaints about the First Unread not working properly, but I see that is to be fixed in 5.3.4. I will get more details on what button it is that they are expecting.

One other question (sorry it's a bit off topic), but is there a built in way to incorporate the topic navigation buttons that are at the bottom of a topic, in the toolbar at the top of the topic? For example the "Previous, 1, 2" that are on this topic. Can those be brought up next to the Page [2] of 2 navigation?

Comment

On mobile it removes Page x of y and adds the same pagination controls at the bottom to the top, right below the conversation toolbar. But you may want this instead?

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                      X
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"