• Show
Clear All

With the product disabled if it works perfectly
    A cordial greeting

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      Remove the code you added. The mod already has the code for Mark Channels Read. It was probably conflicting with the code you added.

It was a problem with the language, my forum is in Spanish, but I already solved it thanks
    A cordial greeting

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you fixed it yourself. But my previous suggestion still stands. There should be no duplicate code.

I am on the mood spending spree would like to Purchas the brand free Main Navigation Menu Dropdown
    can you send me the link to pay
    thanks
    voyger.: In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence."

Comment

thanks glen payed now

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Check your email.

• voyger
      voyger commented
      Editing a comment
      got it thanks again glen

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	221
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	17951is this mod what does exactly this?

Comment

If yes then please, I would like to purchase the brand free Main Navigation Menu Dropdown

Comment

Blackhorse, yes this mod is installed on this site. I've updated post #1 to include the Buy button for the branding-free version.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hi Glenn,

What controls the minimum width of the custom-subnav-dropdown li and/or the custom-subnav-dropdown li a elements?

Name:	tsa-menu-subnav.PNG
Views:	265
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	19891

Looking with developer tools I cannot seem to find the controlling CSS code, minimum width does not seem to be defined anywhere. I need the menus to wrap more closely around just the menu anchor text width and not have additional right padding space.

The reason to reduce the right padding space is I am jumping back and forth between a different membership system and vBulletin so visually I need to get the menus to match up how they look. The other membership system wraps the subnav menus based on just the anchor text width plus some standard right hand padding so its tigher.

Additionally I looked through the style variables for the header_subtabbar and could not find any which controlled minimum subnav menu width. There was one for height header_subtabbar_height but not for width.

Thanks if you can help me out. If you need a test login I can PM you one so you can see the code. The menus generate based on usergroup so are not visible on the home page.

Aly

Comment

• AlyG
            AlyG commented
            Editing a comment
            Finally found the style that removes the min-width on the custom-subnav-dropdown li

#vb-page-body .custom-subnav-dropdown {min-width: 0;}

• glennrocksvb
            glennrocksvb commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you figured it out.

Just wanted to add this appears to be a minimum menu width issue for with wider anchor text (menu items) the drop down menus do appear to wrap closely around the text with standard right padding. Please see the screen shot of some longer menu items below. Frustratingly I can't find in vBulletin's standard code or in this mod's code where the custom_subnav width control is controlled.

Name:	tsa-menu-subnav-2.PNG
Views:	235
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	19894

Comment

Thanks for the purchase AlyG. Let me know if you need more help.
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
            Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• AlyG
              AlyG commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Glenn, the mod is great, it just works perfectly on install and honors the parameters from the style variables which really helps.

• glennrocksvb
              glennrocksvb commented
              Editing a comment
              You're welcome. Btw, if you haven't noticed, I've added the Buyer badge on your postbit.

Hi Glenn,
            j
            The Main Navigation Dropdown Menu is hidden up to a max-width of 767px according to your product_main_nav_dropdown_menu.xml mod code. The mod is designed to be used just on the desktop which is fine by me.

Code:
            @media only screen and (max-width:767px) {
              #channel-tabbar ul li.section-item > span {
                display: none
              }
            }
            The problem I have is needing to change the max-width the mod drop down menu remains hidden from 767px to 1001px and I can't get a custom @media rule stating this to take against the mod when placed in vBulletin 5.5.5 css_additional.css.

One small bug in the existing mod code is a missing semi-colon after display: none but adding it in makes no difference. Here is what I have tried.

Code:
            @media only screen and (max-width:1001px) {
              #channel-tabbar ul li.section-item > span {
                display: none !important; /* Hide VBMods drop down menu when mobile menu is active, expands default 767px width setting to 1001px */
              }
            }
            What am I missing? Thanks for your help.

Aly

Comment

Is support dead for these mods? I was just about to purchase this.

Comment

• AlyG
                AlyG commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi @Golga,

From a user's point of view, the mod works perfectly with vBulletin 5.5.5.

Regarding support Glen must be busy at the moment as I haven't heard from him for a few weeks.

The mod works and works well.

Aly

• Golga
                Golga commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok thanks for that. There are several mods I wish to buy but no word from the dev is a bit worrying.

got this mod myself on VB5,5.5 and work verywell
              glen is a gentleman maybe is busy with Christmas shopping LOL

Comment

Originally posted by voyger View Post
                got this mod myself on VB5,5.5 and work verywell
                glen is a gentleman maybe is busy with Christmas shopping LOL

I bought it installed it and nothing changed. Is there a step I'm missing other than uploading the XLM?. Hooks system is enabled.
                Never mind I worked it out

Comment

Just installed this on 5. Easy peasy. Thanks.

Curious if anyone has any CSS hacks for this? My site navigation is the main Forum links are all centered, so the sub-menus pick that up. Tried to get them to float left without any success.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                  X
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"