Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glenn, what was the title of the email sent, or email addy from? I had seen it come in via email when I was mobile, but now cannot find it.
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

mine was titled: Downloads for Order ....

sent from:
      [email protected]

so i think this is the default how we all receive this mod via email

Comment

• NumNum
        NumNum commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, that helped me find it.

Released v1.4 to fix the below Facebook limitation by adding og:image:width and og:image:height meta tags.

Originally posted by Facebook
      When content is shared for the first time, the Facebook crawler will scrape and cache the metadata from the URL shared. The crawler has to see an image at least once before it can be rendered. This means that the first person who shares a piece of content won't see a rendered image:​​​​​​
      Customers who purchased this mod should receive an email containing the download link.

Comment

• Zips
        Zips commented
        Editing a comment
        During the update my site got hung up on the 'please wait' update screen. Eventually I opened a new tab to see that the product said it was version 1.4 and it seems to be working just fine. I guess it was just a hang up with vbulletin itself not moving past that screen.

I checked the sources on a pre-update article and a post-update article on my site and both seem to have the proper tags including the new height and width ones.

• Zips
        Zips commented
        Editing a comment
        BTW: I initially tried to post the above as a reply not a comment (literally copied and pasted) but this site said "Sorry, you are not allowed to insert external links in posts." I literally have no idea what in my post there could even be considered a link.
    Working...
    X