Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yamijhon, for vB3 or vB4, remove class="h-align-center" and replace it with style="text-align: center;"
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
      yamijhon, for vB3 or vB4, remove class="h-align-center" and replace it with style="text-align: center;"
      tnx glenn

Comment

Great script thanks and I've moved the search box into the navbar but after many, many hours I just can't get this into the Header bar (where the search box was) to the right of our logo.

Seems using hooks is the right way to go, but the only hooks in the header area seem to be above the logo, below the logo but not in the spare right of the logo.

Anyone please have some clues how to get a rotating banner into that space?

Comment

Ok prob a basic question

Using Glenn's rotating banner how can I resize all the pictures to be the same? These pictures have internet links
          example

What would be added to the (SRC) url link in the code?

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't see your example code above because I don't have permission to do that.

You could try adding styling after the rotateBannerImg id like this:

Code:
            style="height: 500px; width: 500px;"
            This code would make all images resize or stretch to 500px.

EDIT: Adding this to your CSS template would also probably work:

Code:
            #rotateBannerImg {
            width:500px;
            height:500px;
            }

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I ended up changing each photo to this format with Medium. That ended up making them all pretty much equal in size.

'https://www.vintagefordforum.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=244541&type=medium'

Comment

as not all of our images are the same; can i change the height/width based on the index value?

Comment

is this still required or it is now replaced by slider module?

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                  X
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"