Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To mE~ The most important *subjects* of all Forums

Hello Glenn, vB support AND ALL.

NOW~ On one of the Forums I was a member of BEFORE, that Most important of ALL subjects was raise by mE, that is.

They had what i thought to be a very, VERY useful ability to do what I would like to see happen on vB Forums as well.

I suspect the it will require the talents of Developers / Programmers / coders, if indeed there be any difference.

BUT firstly let me apologise for not running the images through an image compressor 1st. When i did I saw that some of the writing was made difficult to see. SO~... sorry.

2nd~ as I'm sure you who look will see IT IS all about the Members. BUT~ since, on my forum at least, I will be doing my utmost to discourage *The quick-response* & Incourage.... the thought FILLED ones, the ability to INSTANTLY - see, just who has visited the post would indeed be very, VERY useful.

3rd~ I am aware that the 1st prefered option may prove a step to far AND SO have also included another option in the 2nd Image, WHICH WILL BE JUST AS GOOD.

I'm SORRY~ but I get * incorrect server response* when trying to upload. SO~ will have to wait for Glenn's response 1st.

IF I'm on some moderation 1st list for uploads~ I understand, I am a heavy user of images AND so~ as an aside to the below... Glenn, please remember to talk to me about those limitations when next we speak.

Images below in next post....IF acceptable now.

NO! still an issue I'm afraid.
    Oh well....Incorrect server response

ALSO would not allow me to cancel this post ?

GOT this too;

Profiles ON POSTing.png
    Upload failed. You have exceeded your usergroup's upload quota of 9.54 MB by 165.0 KB.

OK~ I've hesitated to open this in the Vb support forum because i don't know what a JIRA is.

SO have posted it instead to chit chat. link below.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...nk-you-call-it

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"