Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translating Posts

Hello,

Iยดm not sure if I am right here in this board. If not, just move it.

I am creating a forum which includes boards in German and also in English, side by side. Now I think to offer a (google) translation of the posts by clicking a button, which is located within the single post or perhaps a button for the whole thread.

Is there such possibility available as modification for vB5? Or is somebody able to create?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

just implemented a language-chooser powered by google at my forum. Do you mean something like you see at my forum top-left-corner? Just click the link in my signature.
    My forum closed !

Comment

For me it is not about translating the whole forum. This should stay in English and German, as available from vBulletin language pack. Cause this text is correct.
      I am looking for a function which is only tranlating the content of the thread / posts.

Comment

Do you mean an automatic function or a possibility to translate the content? Translating the content and perhaps to seperate different languaged forums/ channels is a mess right now. I have it on my list for a while.
        My forum closed !

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"