willie53 commented
        Editing a comment
        yes it was a mistype since corrected

working 5.5.4 alpha
      Wise men say nothing Fools never listen

Comment

Testing 123

Comment

Not working on my site or here. Am i doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            Not working on my site or here. Am i doing something wrong?
            It is not active on this site, not since it was patched at least, not sure if it was since the 5.5.4 Upgrade.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
              glennrocksvb commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't re-installed this mod here yet after the patches.

Originally posted by panzerscope View Post

It is not active on this site, not since it was patched at least, not sure if it was since the 5.5.4 Upgrade.
            Ok so hopefully Glenn can tweak it so it works again. Its a great plug in.

Comment

Ok so hopefully Glenn can tweak it so it works again. Its a great plug in.
              If it is a problem with the new code in 5.5.4, then me too as I will be upgrading to 5.5.5 (From 5.5.3) and want to retain the drag and drop mod for sure.

glennrocksvb

Does the mod need re-working ?

Comment

I'm running this mod with no issues on vB 5.5.4 Patch Level 2.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                  glennrocksvb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for confirmation this mod still works in the latest version.

Originally posted by Fleiding View Post
                I'm running this mod with no issues on vB 5.5.4 Patch Level 2.
                That answers that then.

Comment

I just updated and its not working still.

Comment

You should update this for people purchasing the install. Its a one time only install. Doesnt tell you that.

Comment

You should update this for people purchasing the install. Its a one time only install. Doesnt tell you that.
                      What do you mean its a one time only install ?

Comment

Originally posted by panzerscope View Post

What do you mean its a one time only install ?
                        I had no idea that you had to pay for install every time you update VB. Maybe thats just logical. I do pay him to update my forum. I guess i thought it was included?

At any rate it makes some sense to say "this is a one time purchase" If you update you are responsible for reinstalling it? Im very non technical. So all these things really add up for me.

Comment

I had no idea that you had to pay for install every time you update VB. Maybe thats just logical. I do pay him to update my forum. I guess i thought it was included?

At any rate it makes some sense to say "this is a one time purchase" If you update you are responsible for reinstalling it? Im very non technical. So all these things really add up for me.
                          I get you on the non technical side of things, I know some things but not all so I also pay for some support from Glenn including the odd installation service for mods. For me at least it makes sense that the installation fee is a one time thing. He takes the time to install it for a fixed fee, if he has to spend the time doing it again in the future..it is still his time. That is the way I look at it, time is money. I do get that costs do add up and owning and running a site can soon become expensive...depending how far you are taking it.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                          X
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"