Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golga
    replied
    I agree after installing 5.5.6 this is really how it should be not just drag and dropping images into the upload box

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by panzerscope View Post
    Doesn't need to, last time I looked 5.5.6 has all the functionality by default now that this plugin offered. Your best bet is to remove the plugin before you upgrade to 5.5.6 to avoid conflicts.
    There is a conflict but this Mod is really still needed, as copy pasting images is a real advantage that it provides while missing in 5.5.6

Leave a comment:

• panzerscope
    replied
    Doesn't need to, last time I looked 5.5.6 has all the functionality by default now that this plugin offered. Your best bet is to remove the plugin before you upgrade to 5.5.6 to avoid conflicts.

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Does it work on 5.5.6 ?

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by willie53 View Post
    The main difference is that in 5.5.6 is the image is dropped in the attachment window where as in glenns version it can be dropped directly into the post window
    Thank you willie53,
    Also, In Glenn's we can copy paste pictures which is not an option in this new vbulletin update, so, Glenn's version is still the best and can't be replaced by the vb update.

Please Willie, could you give a try to this, as you have updated to the last upgrade, if you turn off vbulletin and sign out, to look as a visitor with turned off vb (are you still seeing home page appearing normal (not broken)?, I think there is a problem, I am not sure if it is only happening with my forums or it is a general bug not noticed yet.?!

everything is normal except if i turn off the site and sign out as a visitor !

Thanx

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    The main difference is that in 5.5.6 is the image is dropped in the attachment window where as in glenns version it can be dropped directly into the post window

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by willie53 View Post
    vb 5.5.6 alpha 1 No longer required as it is part of the upgrade but prefer your versiom
    Can we drag and drop pictures in vBulletin 5.5.6?

What is the difference between our Glenn's and vBulletin now?

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    vb 5.5.6 alpha 1 No longer required as it is part of the upgrade but prefer your versiom

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    Woking as expected in vb5.5.5

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I have also updated last week or the previous week the Buy Now and Add To Cart buttons for all the products to show this prompt when clicking.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I have updated the text for the Product Installation Add-on service in the first post for all the mods to indicate it is for a one-time installation only of a single product. But it is not reflecting the changes I made. I am using BBCode for this and I have cleared the system cache, rebuilt topic and forum information but it's still not updating the posts. It used to work before but I don't know what happened why it stopped working. Maybe the patches broke it?

Anyway, I have also added a prompt when clicking Add To Cart button for the Product Installation Add-on service to inform the buyer about the one-time installation policy. This should avoid confusion in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    That was not my intention. That was just an oversight. You should know me better we've worked together for a while now.
    I know im basically refferring to some of the businesses i deal with on a daily basis. The big ones. Cox. Spectrum. Even Amazon has had soe issues with witholding info.

I love our relationship. Its been a good one.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    I think it comes off as sales tactics. Dont be upfront about everything because it may deter sales. Tell them that little bit of info afterwards.
    That was not my intention. That was just an oversight. You should know me better we've worked together for a while now.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    It's actually mentioned in the file that you will receive when you purchase installation service:

Anyway, I'll put a similar note in the product thread page. Thanks for the feedback.
    Exactly. After i pay for it. But if i know ill have to pay you every time i update...prior to actually purchasing it....i wont purchase it. So i pay for it first...find out the small print later. In this case after i bought it....thats when you tell me i have to pay for installation every time. I think it comes off as sales tactics. Dont be upfront about everything because it may deter sales. Tell them that little bit of info afterwards.

At any rate i need you to reinstall it again. And i think any other add on that tells you these things after purchase should be mentioned prior to the sale. Its good business tactics.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    It's actually mentioned in the file that you will receive when you purchase installation service:

vBMods.rocks Professional Installation Add-On:
    ==============================================

This product add-on entitles you to a one-time professional installation of any vB mod you purchased or obtained for free from https://vbmods.rocks.
    Anyway, I'll put a similar note in the product thread page. Thanks for the feedback.

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"