Clear All

• willie53
    replied
    yes I copied and pasted image

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Originally posted by William View Post
    Note, I can't check "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" or the error appears when using the upload tool:
    Will check this usergroup upload quota issue.

See Glenn, if you were able to login to my account with a "Master account or key" you would of found this easily!
    Agree!

Leave a comment:

• William
    replied
    This is the error when I screen shot in jpg and try to "drag and drop" the screen shot to here:

Note, I can't check "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" or the error appears when using the upload tool:

See Glenn, if you were able to login to my account with a "Master account or key" you would of found this easily!

Enjoy,
    William

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Did you copy the image file itself and paste it in the editor? That doesn't work for me.

• willie53
    replied
    yes it does that and says success as seen below
    Click image for larger version

Name:	flag.gif
Views:	417
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	6614
    Last edited by willie53; 10-03-2017, 07:00 AM. Reason: copy paste test

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Does it actually upload the image when you do that? Did you see the upload success message?

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Do you still remember the exact error you got? Could it be the image was too big to upload?

• willie53
    replied
    does not only allow drag and drop but also copy/cut paste image from filesytem

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm... I'll take a look into that quota issue.

• William
    replied
    Works great Glenn. Just to let you know I tried to drop a screen shot here on this board and I get an error. I think some kind of file restriction or quota for my account has been met.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Hi Glenn,

I see in your ckeditor with the mod it gives information which says that the user can drag and drop images from file systems etc here.

Anyways those of us that have purchased the mod can do the same?

Thanks,
    William
    I decided to add the instructions in the readme file. I have re-opened all existing orders of this mod. Buyers should receive an email containing the new download link.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Sure I will add it to the first post shortly.

• William
    replied
    Hi Glenn,

I see in your ckeditor with the mod it gives information which says that the user can drag and drop images from file systems etc here.

Anyways those of us that have purchased the mod can do the same?

Thanks,
    William

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    For non-computer savvy users, you may instruct them to go to this site to learn how to clear browser cache.

Refreshyourcache.com will provide you with tutorials how to refresh (clear) the cache from your browser.

• William
    commented on 's reply
    Cleared browser's cache and now it works. Thanks Glenn. I'll have to instruct members to clear the cache for the new feature.

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"