X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IP search from Supermod

Good morning I wanted to know if you also have a problem in the search for ip (ie see which ip used to connect to the forum) with the panel of supermod .. I can not see it tells me to contact the admin when I have all permissions enabled . (this error also occurs on vb5 demo of vbullettin.org) with version 5.4.0. I hope I was clear in the question and maybe have an answer to my question. I thank everyone in advance and I congratulate you on this forum
    Frank

Hi Welcome to vbmods.rocks.

Are you referring to "Search IP Addresses" under Users in AdminCP? I tried it and it seems to be working for me.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

No ... I'm referring not to the admin panel but to the panel supermod ... if you do the search for the ip of a user gives you error ... Permits are all enabled see photo
      Attached Files

Comment

What is panel supermod?

Anyway, you have to enable debug mode to see the detailed error message.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I do not know what you're referring to but the moderator can not do the search for ip .. see the screen ...

Attached Files

Comment

Did you do what I suggested to enable debug mode?
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I can not figure out what you want me to do ... explain better please ... thanks Glenn

Comment

Click the link I provided and follow the step by step instructions. Then go back ro ModCP. You should see the detailed error stack trace which will help us know what exactly the issue is.
                Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Here is the error

Code:
                  Debug: errore
                  <b>API Error</b><br><b>Error:</b> inlinemodauth_required<br>
                  si è verificato nel file/forum/core/vb/api.php nella linea 731
                  Traccia[LIST][*]Funzione checkHasAdminPermission nel file /forum/core/vb/api/user.php linea 4338[*]Funzione searchIP nel file /forum/core/includes/adminfunctions_user.php linea 127[*]Funzione construct_user_ip_table nel file /forum/core/modcp/user.php linea 139[*]Funzione require_once nel file /forum/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php linea 142[*]Funzione relay nel file /forum/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/relay.php linea 54[*]Funzione modcp nel file linea[*]Funzione call_user_func_array nel file/forum/index.php linea 74[/LIST]

Comment

Are you myto2018 and franuliv the same person?
                    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                      Are you myto2018 and franuliv the same person?
                      No, Franuliv it's supermod of my forum and great friend! Because?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                        glennrocksvb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nothing, just want to know. Because I was talking to him and then you responded. I got confused there for a second.

Ok. Since we work together on forums I asked Francesco alias Franuliv to register here for help me correct and improve vbulletin 5.
                      I consider your forum and your knowledge very valid

Comment

Hello Glenn ... not only the same person .. as he explained to you I am his collaborator and we try to solve the errors that occur in vb5 .. including this that a mod / supermod can not see the IPs with which a user has come to the forum ... If you are an administrator, the IP search function works well
                        Thanks for your interest.

Comment

Anyway, the error says the user is not authenticated. His session must have timed out. Make sure he is logged in, preferrably "Remember me" checked.
                          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hello Glenn I tried in every way to do this search saving as you say the password but the result does not change .. I always have the same error and so from mod / supermod you can not do for now the search for IP used by users . From admin yes. In vb4 this research was possible to do it. Is not that maybe with your knowledge you can solve this bug?
                            Thank you again .. greetings Frank

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                            X
                            Searching...Please wait.
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                            Search Result for "|||"