X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrowchat and integrating with Vbulletin

Hi, just wondering if anyone has added arrowchat to vbulletin? Am struggling to add get it to work as I keep seeing a 500 / 403 error when trying to install?

Thanks

Check the server error logs for the detailed error messages. 500 error is a server error. 403 is authentication error.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Thankyou, I just checked and see this

@ [2018-01-13 16:17:04]: error: directory is writable by others: (/home/hfamdde6212/public_html/upload/arrowchat)

Comment

And this?

[Sat Jan 13 15:33:41.838875 2018] [core:crit] [pid 15634] (13)Permission denied: [client 86.3.21.204:40150] AH00529: /home/hfamdde6212/public_html/upload/arrowchat/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable and that '/home/hfamdde6212/public_html/upload/arrowchat/' is executable

this is the error when I try to install:

If you are the webmaster of this site please log in to Cpanel and check the Error Logs. You will find the exact reason for this error there.

Common reasons for this error are:
        • Incorrect file/directory permissions: Above 755.

In order files to be processed by the webserver, their permissions have to be equal or below 755. You can update file permissions with a FTP client or through cPanel's File Manager.
        • Incorrect Apache directives inside .htaccess file.

Make sure you have not specified unsupported directives inside the local .htaccess file. Such include PHP settings and Apache module settings.

Comment

Did you change the permission to 755 as what they said in the error message from Arrowchat?
          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
          Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
          Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"