X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User Profile Media

Each user has a media tab in their profile. Is it safe to say that should display any photos they post?

All of my media i have posted on this site is visible, but there is another site where it doesnt for a specific user.

Curious what to start digging at. My initial thought is to rebuild search-index/ "album".
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

This seems related to permissions. Check the usergroup for "Can View Albums" permission.

Comment

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17156

I have created a jira for this problem...

Comment

Originally posted by shining View Post
        http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17156

I have created a jira for this problem...
        Seems to be a different issue? As far as I understand (I may be wrong), the OP wants the Posted Photos to be visible which is the opposite of your JIRA issue.

Comment

Oops... I understood it the other way... but after reading it again you may be right

Comment

I should have been more specific. I have a user that their media DOES NOT show in their media tab, and I believe it should?

On this same site all of my pictures ever posted are visible in my media center.
            If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

There's a user level privacy setting where you can set who sees your photos and videos. Check that member's user settings.

Comment

• NumNum
                NumNum commented
                Editing a comment
                Display user images set to yes.

Did you look in the User Settings > Privacy tab?

For example: https://vbmods.rocks/settings/privacy

Comment

• NumNum
                NumNum commented
                Editing a comment
                I do not see a privacy tab.

• glennrocksvb
                glennrocksvb commented
                Editing a comment
                Here or on your site?

The site in question. Adkhighpeaks forums

Comment

I see it. I was looking for a user privacy settings in admincp.

Comment

Working...
              X