Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help adding new purchased theme to database

Hello everyone,
    Yes, I am new to vBulletin and am only learning how to do things. My site is finally up and running, however, I purchased templates/themes from this website and need some help adding them to my server/getting them to work.

I have finished steps 1 and 2, but have no clue on how to perform 3 and 4.

1. Extract ZIP folder.There will be Upload foler, PSD folder and readme.txt
    2. In the Upload folder, there is a style folder "xderium", please upload this folder into your forum core/images/

*** now its in core/images not like vb4

3. Please upload the product xml from Admincp> Product & Hooks> Manage Product> Import Product> product_stsocialsforceriumdstyle.xml
    4. Please upload the vbulletin-style xml from Admincp> Styles & Templates -> Download/Upload Styles > vbulletin-styles-xxx.xml

It's difficult to suggest anything more for steps 3 and 4 - they detail precisely what you have to do. You go to the admincp paths specified, browse for the file specified (which should be in the download package I would guess) and import it.

Comment

Step 3: You have to go to .../admincp/product.php?do=productadd (your Admincp/ replace the ... with your domain), search the file product_stsocialsforceriumdstyle.xml and after you open it from there you press import. Ready
      Step 4: Go to .../admincp/template.php?do=files& (your Admincp/ replace the ... with your domain), choose the file vbulletin-styles-xxx.xml, set a title (the user see this title in style-chooser) at the field Title for Uploaded Style and press import.

Your new style should be available to choose in the footer of your forum.
      My forum closed !

Comment

Thanks everyone, I feel like an idiot after logging into the CP and doing as suggested.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"