X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment to Reply

Is there a way to add the Comment link like you have on your site in the Cloud version so users can reply directly to a post without having to click Quote or scroll to the bottom of the thread? We don't have it or at least don't know how to add it. This is a cool feature.

That is an existing feature. It is controlled by the "Can Comment" permission in the Usergroup Manager in AdminCP.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• FatGuyInALittleCoat
      FatGuyInALittleCoat commented
      Editing a comment
      Found it. Thank you, kind sir!

Another question glennrocksvb. Can the Reply icons (Attachment, Toggle Advanced Editor, Smilies) be added to the Comment text box? Also, is there a setting that when someone posts a Comment, it will appear in the Last Post column on Forum pages? I guess that's two questions.

Comment

No, you can't make the comment box use the same editor for posting replies.

For the comment not appearing in the Last Post column, I think that's a bug. Wayne Luke or Mark.B can confirm.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

There are a number of instances where something won't appear in the last post column. Caching is one of them. Caching is different for guests than it is for registered users. Wouldn't know if it is a bug without some investigation.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"