X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post pagination controls

Question: I also found this on the Hobby Squawk site. We would really like to add this functionality but haven't seen how. Here's a screenshot below which appear at the top of each thread (topic).

Link to example.

I custom made that for them.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
      I custom made that for them.
      I knew you were good...and that's good. What would it take to hire you to do one for us?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
        glennrocksvb commented
        Editing a comment
        Send me a PM.

Me too! What would it cost to incorporate this into our site?

Comment

I will release it soon as a paid mod. Watch out for it.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

The mod is now available.

This Topic Pagination Dropdown mod makes the pagination controls in a topic more intuitive and easier to use. It does this by replacing the default vBulletin 5 pagination controls in the conversation toolbar in a topic page with a dropdown control containing all the page numbers and bigger Prev and Next buttons and adding First

This is only for self-hosted version. Not compatible with vBCloud. Will work on the vBCloud version.
          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• FatGuyInALittleCoat
            FatGuyInALittleCoat commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome. Thanks Glenn. Look forward to the Cloud version.

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
          The mod is now available.

This Topic Pagination Dropdown mod makes the pagination controls in a topic more intuitive and easier to use. It does this by replacing the default vBulletin 5 pagination controls in the conversation toolbar in a topic page with a dropdown control containing all the page numbers and bigger Prev and Next buttons and adding First

This is only for self-hosted version. Not compatible with vBCloud. Will work on the vBCloud version.
          Bought it! Can't wait to get it installed.

Comment

When I enter something into the search box, it opens up a CKEditor with the word Filtered by: mac. It looks like it's expecting me to post a reply. Very odd. Is that expected when you enter something into the search box? Was that search box added by the nav control, I don't remember if it was there already or not?

Edit: Ooooh, I see. That's a filter, so it's just showing the CKEditor from the bottom of the page and removing everything else. That's going to confuse my users. I wonder if I can add a message that "Search term not found on this page." or something?

Comment

Yeah it's a default feature and it's searching within all the posts in a topic with the specified search keywords. If it returns nothing, it doesn't have any message. I'll take a look if a message can be displayed.
              Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
              A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
              X
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"