Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Page Error

Hello all,

I saw that so many spammers have registered to my website and I connect to database to delete them at once, I picked all of them and deselect the real users but I deleted my user name mistakenly. Then I register again via forum and in database I changed usergroupid to 6 and userid to 1 (I thought it is easier). Now, my website is gone, I had this message
    "That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

I deleted my user to reach the forum but still the same message. Any idea how to solve this? BTW I can not connect admincp since I dont have a username now

Sorry to hear that.

Enable debug mode to see the detailed error message.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

After 15 minutes, forum came back but it was not easy to make my user admin again, I did finally.
      But, top of the main page there is an error and I can see it in error_log too, the message is;

Warning: Illegal string offset 'avatarpath' in /home/u.../mysite.org/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 38

Related code is this;
      PHP Code:
        {
         eval(
      $templateCode);
        } 
      I am using the regular template, any idea?
      Thanks.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"