Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blog Conversation Template?

Hi there,

I was just wondering if it is very difficult to add a template to forum style. I donΒ΄t like the way blog posts are shown. And I would like to add the look of the blog itself.

So when you visit a member blog it looks like this: https://vbmods.rocks/blogs/vbulletin-5-tips-and-tricks

But when you open a blog entry, then the info about blog itself is gone... see here: https://vbmods.rocks/blogs/vbulletin...ning-the-topic

Normally you could easy create a new template via site editor. But the blog module is not available there

Also its not possible to go the other way round: Use the "Default Blog template" and create a new one because also the conversation mod is not available in side editor.

Does anybody has an idea or turorial to create a template for blog conversations?

The Blog Summary module is a system module, maybe that's why you don't see it in the module list. I guess I could duplicate this module and make it available on the list and allow you to add on any page.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Sorry for my late answer.. "unfortunately" I have a lot of other work the last days/weeks

So... would be great if this is possible.

BUT I just tested to change the blog post template to a new one... and it does not make these changes for all blog posts So I also need to know if its possible to choose a different template by "default" just for the blog posts. Right now it seems like vbulletin uses the same for blogs and forum?
      If this is not possible, then creating a duplicate mod would make no sense

Comment

Yeah blog post uses the same Conversation Detail module that the forum post is using. If you tried not overwriting the current template and created a new one but the changes didn't apply for all blog posts, then I guess it's not possible.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

hmm.. maybe I will try and create a jira to vbulletin. Although I donΒ΄t really believe that they will do anything

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"