X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postbit Country Flags

I see them here. Is this a plug in? I have so many members posting from out of the country. And sometimes they are trying their best to make sense in a language they dont speak. Wether through an online translator or just the little english they know...it comes off in a way that confuses some of my US members. Then i have to sit there and watch them get attacked for being drunk or on drugs. And im not ok with that.

So i want to help them. I want to get their nationality out for all to see. So we can embrace fans all over the world. It will help me members realize that we are not just a US based fan community.

Thanks.

Fleet, here you go...

Display Country flag icons on postbit using this vB5 mod. It shows the country flag of the user based on the value of the Country Profile Field. This plugin is very useful for forums that have users from different countries and regions. It adds a nice visual touch to the posts and helps users to identify the location of other
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"