X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to VB5

I just moved to vbulletin 5 a couple of days ago and installed a new theme.

koboxingforum.com/

Can someone tell me how to edit the red colour. its not really red more a burgundy colour.

I had a look in edit page > style > css but I can't for the life of me find it. I also used a colour picker to get the #code but cant find it in the css either.

thanks

Welcome to vbmods!

Sharp looking site.

If you are talking about the navabar and header, does it let you change it in the style variable editor?

Comment

Originally posted by NumNum View Post
      Welcome to vbmods!

Sharp looking site.

If you are talking about the navabar and header, does it let you change it in the style variable editor?
      Been so long since I've had to edit a theme but with your help I managed to get most of the colours changed. Thanks.

Can you point me in the right direction to chance the text colour (see image) and the burgundy bar at the bottom. Thanks

Attached Files

Comment

The burgundy bar is the "footer" section of the style variable editor. You have options there to change the background color and font color.

The font color above the footer navbar looks like it is controlled by the theme under <div class= prefooter>. css is not my strong point, but someone here should be able to assist if you need further.

Comment

Originally posted by NumNum View Post
          The burgundy bar is the "footer" section of the style variable editor. You have options there to change the background color and font color.

The font color above the footer navbar looks like it is controlled by the theme under <div class= prefooter>. css is not my strong point, but someone here should be able to assist if you need further.
          Cheers for trying to suss it out. I had a look in Style Variable defo not there.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"