Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change thread owner ?

Hey guys,

So back in the day on VB (I am fairly sure this was on VB) there was the ability to change a thread owner, this was hugely helpful if we hard a large club thread and the creator no longer wanted to maintain it (or was no longer part of the site), we could just shift its ownership to another user. I cannot seem to find this feature on VB5.5.2. Is this something that is buried that I have missed or is it simply no longer part of the feature set ?

Bloody shame if it is no longer possible as that was immensely helpful in so many scenarios.

Thanks,
    P

There's no such feature on vB5 that I know of.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Ahh, that is a shame. Perhaps it was removed in the later versions of VB as I sure this was a feature at one stage. However, possibly another one to add to your list of possible mods ? glennrocksvb

Comment

There used to be a hack on vbulletin.org that I used with VB4 to do change a thread owner. I haven't seen anything like that for VB5 and as Glenn stated, it is not a standard feature of VB5

Comment

Well if it was a hack before then possibly it can be again, depends what has changes with the system since those earlier VB versions.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"