Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vbulletin customization

Hello,

Could you please help me is this possible to implement in Connect version of vbulletin using this theme : https://vb5.pixelgoose.com/?styleid=14

1. The membership in the forum costs 20 € per month. The amount can be paid in different ways. On the one hand, there must be a payment option via the relevant payment methods (PayPal, credit card, Sofort). Another possibility is to redeem a voucher issued by one of the participating producers or an activation by the administrator. When a fee is paid, the system should generate an invoice that will be sent directly to the subscriber by e-mail. The sales must then be transferred to the end of the month in a management software, a simple csv export would be enough.

2. In order to make the website interesting for new "customers" it should be possible to provide an area outside the forums with expertise and a blog. A blog should also be integrated at the level of each board.

3. It is important to us that we can present the products of the providers who support the community. This could be solved via "preview screens" or via banners in the threads.

4. At the beginning the board should be offered exclusively in German, but also an English version is planned, which runs in the same instance. One would initiate the platform exclusively for the two areas of bakery and confectionery, which then have corresponding subcategories (raw materials, recipes, technology) and which are then subdivided into bio and conventional. Here it should also be possible to enter recipes in a structured manner or to copy them in.

5.In order to make the website interesting for new "customers" it should be possible to provide an area outside the forums with expertise and a blog. A blog should also be integrated at the level of each board.

Could you please let me know is this following points can be implemented in Connect version of vbulletin using this theme : https://vb5.pixelgoose.com/?styleid=14

1. Use the built-in feature Paid Subscriptions. It has no coupon or voucher functionality though. No invoice or CSV too but those may be available in the payment methods such as Paypal.
    2. vB5 has blog channel.
    3. I don't understand this. Did you mean putting up ads? You can use ad modules.
    4. You can add multiple languages.
    5. Duplicate of #2.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Thank You Glen!

Is it possible to implement this also in vbulletin:

It should be possible to create surveys that are made available to different user groups. Also a file management with versioning, which acts with different access authorizations, would be meaningful.

Comment

You can control permissions to create Polls per usergroup in the Usergroup Manager.

Need more information about the file management system.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Thank You Glen for your reply.

Adding in the list:

Could you please help me is this points can also be done in vbulletin:

1. Is it possible to create a function of filter in blog like through the channels names.

2.In Registration Page is this possible:
          When the user asked for the participation we will send an "application for admission" by post to him, so we will need his adress. He has to return this sheet with signature and company stamp, then we will activate him.

3. Managing suppliers in user account
          We have a few companies, which support by paying a part of the fee for the user. So €10 per month is the fee for the user, again €10 is paid by the companies, from where he gets the stuff. So we need to have a page, where he can select the "used" companies and also add a list of the products, which he has from there.

4. Integrating PayPal module suscription plan so that users can easily pay for the product.
          It is important to solve this monthly fee. So we need to store for how long the user has paid and he need to get again the payment page, when this time is over. On the page he can decide to pay for 3 month (official price) or for 12 month (will cost the price of 10, with discount)

5. The Forum starts with German and English (main language German).

Comment

1. Need more details.
            2. Needs to be done manually.
            3. Not possible without custom coding.
            4. In Paid Subscriptions, you can set the length of subscription. When it expires, users need to pay again.
            5. What's the question here?
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Glen I have message you privately please check and let me know will that be done.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
              X
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"