First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My post count is not correct

Hello,

My post count is not correct.

My total post count is around 50 but while showing it is showing me around 134 post.

Could you please help me how to correct the number of posting.

Please see below screenshot:

If you check your account in AdminCP, what total do you see?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

By logging to the administartor account I can see the same post 134 which is wrong. I just login into my account and click on my recent post. I count my all total post and it comes around 50.

But I dont know why it is showing me 134.

Comment

My Recent Posts doesn't show old posts. So don't rely on it as your total posts.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

So you mean to say the post count is correct. Because I remember when previously I have posted something the previous count was 129 and then again I done one post automatically it was showing me the count of 134.

I really dont understand why it was showing me 134. Because the previous post count was 129 so if I make a post now the count but obvious it should be 130 not 134.

Comment

I don't know why. I have not seen something like that before.
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Could you please help me from where I can count all my post

Comment

Hello Glen,

I have researched and investigated some things while at the time of post the post is also counting the images.

For eg . If now my post count is 134 and if I had a post in that post if 3 images are there then directly the post count come 138.

So now could you please help me why my post is also counting the images also.

Comment

If that is the case then it's a bug. Report it to vB in their bug tracking system.
                  Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                  A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I questioned this on the Vbulletin forum. I was told that every image adds to the total post count. This is by design.
                    We had a new user say hello and post 10 pics of his car. He had a post count of 11 from that one post. I don’t like that it works this way but it is what it is.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"