Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post icon next to Thread vs Post icon next to post topic on first post inside a thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post icon next to Thread vs Post icon next to post topic on first post inside a thread

I'm running (vB Cloud version 5.4.0).

Does anyone know how to make these both the same sizes? I dug into the html trying to find the class to manipulate and ended up just using this to halfway work around it:

img {
    width: 72px;
    height: auto;
    }

but that works for all images including the image I put in the notice which I would rather be the size I uploaded it as. I did height as auto b/c when height is given a number is squeezes the avatar and looks horrible

does anyone know the class I can add to this so I can specify that I only want to modify the image size inside the first post in the topic header only?

digging through the HTML I found the sg_canvas as field set is for the avatar but I could not find the specific class for the post icon (we have 60+ post icons) and I wanted to do it for all of them

they show up full size next to the thread on each individual channel but not inside the topic...anyone ever ran into this before?

Can you post a screenshot and mark what you were referring to? I might be looking at something else.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

The first image is inside of a subforum where the post icon looks great and is exactly how I want it to be presented to my users (72px x 16px). The 2nd image is inside the actual thread and the post icon is small. When I went into the HTML I saw that the post icon was set to 16px x 4px. But I don't know what variable to change it with to make it look the same.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 10.10.54 PM.png
Views:	55
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	10204
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 10.12.18 PM.png
Views:	54
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	10205

Comment

it's the football field icon if I wasn't clear, just realized I hope I came across right on that one...right above the word oklahoma in the 2nd picture is the little version of the icon inside of the topic (actual thread)

Comment

Try this:

Code:
          .b-post__title > img {
              width: auto;
          }
          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
          Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
          Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"