X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal in Postbit

Hi Glen, do you have a paypal link in postbit, for vbulletin 5.3.2? Not VBcloud. "If you appreciate me, buy me a cup of coffee through Paypal!" (paypal Logo/link)

I only have for vBCloud for now. Will create one for self-hosted.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

How about something like you have done on your signature line, making it so people can put in their paypal link? I don't host my own site, so it does not sound like yours will work for me when you get done with it. Love the idea of members being able to deposit money into fellow members paypal. Any ideas? Maybe in your mod that allows profile fields to be in the postbit, you could allow a link for paypal? OR in your mod that allows status updates, I see you have a link in your status update postbit area?

Comment

I already have it for vBCloud on postbit.

This vBCloud mod allows forum members to show their PayPal.Me link in the postbit for getting PayPal payment easily. Click image for larger version

Though it also works in self-hosted version, it can be implemented better in self-hosted as a template hook. I will do that when I get a chance.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

If I purchase now, can I get the update when you complete your work on a template hook? Still not sure if your current mod will work on my site, but willing to give it a try. =)

Comment

• glennrocksvb
            glennrocksvb commented
            Editing a comment
            You can do that if you want.

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"