Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in vbulletin 5 but having someone setup my digital ocean hosted server

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in vbulletin 5 but having someone setup my digital ocean hosted server

glennrocksvb Hello -

I posted on vbulletin and got a message to come here. I'm interested in vbulletin but I'm so very new to Ubuntu / domains / SSL etc..

I'm looking for pricing on the following:

1. I'll have a fresh install of Ubuntu 16.04 ready for someone to log into to do what's needed to get vbulletin 5 installed, fail2ban, installed, setup firewall, ensure that it's also setup correctly on cloud flare as I have cloud flare for my other site/server https://pathfinder.eveminions.com

i I have a domain registered via godaddy of eveminions.com and one SSL cert through godaddy for pathfinder.eveminions.com

2. Pricing information and plans on what is offered if I choose to have you setup the new server, install vbulletin, secure server, endure cloud flare is setup correctly, and install a SSL cert ( not sure if I should purchase another one or use letsencrypt)

3. I'd like to have an issue tracker on the forum

4. I'd like to have an option for my eve Corp embers to donate to support the fees if they wish

5. A list of other addons and the prices

6. Any other Recommendations but please don't up sell me as we are a small Corp with like 30 members
    Last edited by Apophisk; 08-16-2016, 04:35 AM.

PM sent.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"