Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing default coulurs

Hello glennrocksvb

Can I change the automatic appearing colours? and choose what I want to be automatic shown in box?

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=4470682&d=1652992242.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	24876

You have to edit js/ckeditor-rollup-xxx.js file on the server where xxx is the vB version you're running (e.g. ckeditor-rollup-567.js for vB 5.6.7)

Find the following JS variable:
    Code:
    CKEDITOR.config.colorButton_colors
    This is the default value of this variable:
    Code:
    CKEDITOR.config.colorButton_colors="1ABC9C,2ECC71,3498DB,9B59B6,4E5F70,F1C40F,16A085,27AE60,2980B9,8E44AD,2C3E50,F39C12,E67E22,E74C3C,ECF0F1,95A5A6,DDD,FFF,D35400,C0392B,BDC3C7,7F8C8D,999,000";
    This variable contains a string that consists a list of HEX colors (without the # in front). These colors are used to display the color swatch dropdown in the CKEditor. Edit the list to remove and/or re-arrange the colors and save the changes.

Then go back to your forum and then do a hard reload (CTRL+F5) to get the latest ckeditor-rollup JS file. If you are using Cloudflare or similar, you may need to purge the JS file in order for it to serve the latest file to all users.

Since this is a JS hack, you will need to re-apply this change every time you upgrade the forum.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I think there's also a way to do this without editing ckeditor-rollup JS by implementing it as a template hook mod. I have an idea on how to implement it but I haven't done it yet.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
        You have to edit js/ckeditor-rollup-xxx.js file on the server where xxx is the vB version you're running (e.g. ckeditor-rollup-567.js for vB 5.6.7)

Find the following JS variable:
        Code:
        CKEDITOR.config.colorButton_colors
        This is the default value of this variable:
        Code:
        CKEDITOR.config.colorButton_colors="1ABC9C,2ECC71,3498DB,9B59B6,4E5F70,F1C40F,16A085,27AE60,2980B9,8E44AD,2C3E50,F39C12,E67E22,E74C3C,ECF0F1,95A5A6,DDD,FFF,D35400,C0392B,BDC3C7,7F8C8D,999,000";
        This variable contains a string that consists a list of HEX colors (without the # in front). These colors are used to display the color swatch dropdown in the CKEditor. Edit the list to remove and/or re-arrange the colors and save the changes.

Then go back to your forum and then do a hard reload (CTRL+F5) to get the latest ckeditor-rollup JS file. If you are using Cloudflare or similar, you may need to purge the JS file in order for it to serve the latest file to all users.

Since this is a JS hack, you will need to re-apply this change every time you upgrade the forum.
        Thank y ou so much, Glenn
        It worked as charm
        I hope you will continue your great worrk as before, and won't hide from your fans with busy life (F)

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
          I think there's also a way to do this without editing ckeditor-rollup JS by implementing it as a template hook mod. I have an idea on how to implement it but I haven't done it yet.
          At your convenience, if you can provide us with that, It will be so kind of you.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"