X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    Thanks for sharing about NuWebHosting. It's good to hear a first-hand review from someone who actually uses it.
    No problem and good luck to anyone who gives them a try. Support has always done well for me and even give these long elongated answers that are super descriptive for what reason I don't know. But it's sure helpful.

August will be the start of my 3rd year with them. I haven't had any downtime issues at all except in the beginning they had a different vps vendor and I experienced a very small amount of downtime only once. Other then that it's been smooth sailing.

Comment

I am using TNP HOST VPS . I am using it for my 4 blogs , 7 static websites , 1 eCommerce website and 1 forum . Their support is amazing and i hardly remember downtime since last many years . They sometimes have scheduled maintenance and they ask for it and then go for it !

The convinient part is , for shared hosting if you have custom requirement , they have support staff to help on customized plans also . My forum http://www.jackforum.com is hosted in TNP HOST VPS !

Comment

I am using a private/dedicated un-managed server through phoenixnap.com I have been with them for years.
        Current Server: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2186G CPU @ 3.80GHz, 12 cores 32GB RAM

Comment

tmdhosting

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"