X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed Linode Hosting VS Unmanaged Linode Hosting

I have been running an online store via Facebook and It's been running fine for me. Now, I am looking to start a web based online store as well. I have even purchased the wordpress template and I am now posting the products to the web based online store meanwhile doing little changes with the design of the website. However, the next important thing is the hosting I have decided to go with the Linode hosting but I am a bit concerned about the type of hosting. I mean whether I choose the conventional linode hosting or should I go for the managed linode cloud hosting as their are companies like Cloudways who are providing the cloud management service with their platform and their one click operation.

I am using Linode Unmanaged VPS plan. I'm not a Linux expert but I can manage to do some installation and administration by myself. It depends if you are comfortable with those stuff.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Do Linode servers come with WHM and Cpanel?

Edit: Please disregard as I see that managed servers do offer both.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
        glennrocksvb commented
        Editing a comment
        In my case (unmanaged), I don't have them.

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"