X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server errors

I'm seeing a lot of server errors on my new host. Any idea where to look to resolve this? I'm not familiar with all those files that seem to be missing;

File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/static.php
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/wp-login.php
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/xmlrpc.php
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/xmlrpc.php, referer: http://www.google.com.hk
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/wp-login.php, referer: http://www.google.com.hk
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/wp-login.php, referer: http://adkhighpeaks.com/wp-login.php
    [cgi:error] [pid 21185] [client xxx.xxx.xxxx] AH02811: script not found or unable to stat: /home/adkhighp/public_html/g_book.cgi
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/gaestebuch.php
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/scarbook.php
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/guestbook.php
    AH02811: script not found or unable to stat: /home/adkhighp/public_html/album.cgi
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/jax_guestbook.php
    AH02811: script not found or unable to stat: /home/adkhighp/public_html/aska.cgi
    AH02811: script not found or unable to stat: /home/adkhighp/public_html/yybbs.cgi
    AH02811: script not found or unable to stat: /home/adkhighp/public_html/seo-joy.cgi
    AH02811: script not found or unable to stat: /home/adkhighp/public_html/light.cgi
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/gastenboek.php
    AH02811: script not found or unable to stat: /home/adkhighp/public_html/bbs.cgi
    File does not exist: /home/adkhighp/public_html/foundation.php, referer: https://www.adkhighpeaks.com/foundation.php
    Any help is appreciated as I'm not a server guy.

If those are the server error logs I get those kinda errors all the time. They are from probing or a bot etc looking for those specific pages but they are not found. A lot of these bots are looking for exploits, a hacked server and if those files exists they use them to exploit your server.

If so, they do create a server load. If they continue and an IP is assigned to the probe you can block the IP number. I'd recommend doing so at Cloudflare's firewall if you're behind their CDN service.

Someone correct if wrong.

Comment

I never thought of it being bots. There are ip addresses associated with some of them. I’ll run those when i get to my desktop and see where they point.

Comment

What William said. The bots attempted to load the supposed Wordpress login page. Maybe they were trying to hack Wordpress sites.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Im seeing these every day.

Thank you both!

Comment

Is there a map of IP schemes where I can do a range of IP addresses from specific regions?

This specific site really only has users from the States and Canada.

Comment

Disregard.

frustrated homer simpson GIF

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
              X
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"