X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Sight

NOW SEE~ Every Human male.... that way, Flies.... buzzing around their OWN S*IT!

X.its.Tongue

Giuliani: Democrats have become the anti-police party!
    NO, THEY HAVE NOT~ It is you the Republicans that are TODAY~ turning them into a despised force so that tRUMP and you RUMPist have somebody, anybody BUT yourselves... to blame.

Alan Mckay

Really, is it the Trump supporters burning down cities and killing people,attacking police and calling for their abolishment, must be nice in fantasy land.

X.its.Tongue

@Alan Mckay MAN! are you so stupid as to think a Billion upon Billion of Dollars CHAIR *is not something an unscrupulous Grifter* won't get dirty about especially since there are those like you ever-ready to think THE 1sr rule of grifters, politicians AND Bankers is and always has... all ways been. KNOW YOUR SUCKERS! .....doesn't apply to you.

Alan Mckay

@X.its.Tongue You should be more concerned about how the Democrats have became millionaires while in office, rather than how a billionaire became POTUS.

"Trump would make an excellent President because he can't be bought."

Hillary Clinton.

X.its.Tongue

@Alan Mckay Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy AND~ didn't I mention how gullible is you~ JUST HOW do you know He is a billionaire, His word? His bank accounts? His tax returns (something the Democrats AND EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT hasn't....ever... hidden)
    BUT~ He IS spending vast amounts of money to keep hidden.

SO~ personally I think you ought to go back to your HISTORY of Politics, Bankers, lawyers and accountants AND~ SEE~ that the source to "DO NOT TRUST THEM!".... comes IN FACT.... FROM THEM.... Themselves.
    ME? just a Parrot.

Alan Mckay

@X.its.Tongue Because Rachel Maddow got a copy of Trump's tax returns and found he was very rich and pays lots of taxes, oh dear. Incidentally, where can I see Pelosi and Waters tax returns, or are you talking out your ***?

X.its.Tongue

@Alan Mckay 2 pages AND that from 2005 to boot? AND yes I'm talking out of my arse~ tRUMP however uses that end to suck up THE **** that comes out of his mouth, what about you, use that end too do you? ~ A REAL RUMPist then!

Comment

Working...
    X