X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious commercial of Amazon Alexa designed for senior citizens

Saturday Night Live TV show came up with a hilarious sketch of Alexa designed for senior citizens.

The sketch was an advertisement for a (faux) device called Alexa Silver, touted as the only smart speaker built specifically for "the greatest generation."

The device's main feature? It's super loud and responds to any name even remotely close to Alexa: Alaina, Allegra, Aretha, Alisha, Alfonzo, Aldis, Arashel, Excederin... you get the idea.

Of course, the device also had a bunch of other features designed for senior citizens, the best of which may be an "uh-huh" feature, which just sporadically responds with "uh-huh" as you tell it rambling stories.

It also repeats itself, clarifies itself and can speak up when you can't hear it. Oh, and the best part? You can only order it with a check or money order.

Honestly, if Amazon actually made Alexa Silver it would probably be a huge hit. I'd totally get one for my grandparents.
    Last edited by glennrocksvb; 08-16-2017, 01:26 PM.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"